Sunday 27 March 2016

The First.......

Hi,

I started this blog in an attempt to entertain myself. Seriously.  And maybe my friends and family - if they happen across it and the Sims 4 community. Since that is why I started this.

I am an avid Sims player have been for years. And since I hate the sound of my voice on tape or video (and I have NO IDEA how I would capture game play and entertain the masses listening) i have opted for this medium.  I will not be discussing anything about me - no bitchy rants about how sucky my life is - the only thing that is really life is my name, because I didn't have the hindsight to change it.    

There may also be the odd TV, Book or movie rant (but I probably wont set out to do that.)

I have never done a Sims Challenge but have chosen to do the Four Immortal Sisters.You can read the rules and such there.  I will post all the details when I do them. With pictures.

Don't be too harsh on me.  Ask me anything and hopefully I wont forget about this like I did the last time I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment